Recent content by creeljd58

1. C

I guess this makes it official

Thanks everybody! Our local Merc dealer is rebuilding me a 2.5 Pro Max 225 hp motor (20 inch mid), should be ready in May. But it's not a 225X motor which is my preference because of the digital oil injection system. So I'll be premixing oil for a while. I also like the suggestion of the 200XS...
  2. C

I guess this makes it official

I finally took the plunge and bought a 2019 XS-2003 Grand Sport.
  3. C

2001 Allison Grand Sport Elite

If the boat is still for sale I am interested. John Cree (228) 282-0318
  4. C

See my private message...
  5. C

Has anyone ran the newer Allison Prosport Utility 21 with a Merc 175 ProXS four stroke V6? They recommend a 225 hp (V8 Merc) but I think the lighter V6 should push her 80 mph.
  6. C

New 150 ProXS...

Your rig looks great, the graphics on the ProXS really pop with the red color scheme! Curious though, it looks like the rear of the boat is sitting quit low in the water. How much fuel is was in the tank when you took the pictures? Have you noticed any problems with water coming over the transom...
  7. C

XS2003 with four stroke motor

Has anyone tested the Grand Sport with a Suzuki 140? It comes in under 400 lbs (394 lb.s probably before oil is added to the sump)) and is under 3.0 liter (at 2.044). This falls well within the Allison guidelines of not more than 440 lb.s and not 3.0 liters or greater.
  8. C

Thanks
  9. C

Hi, I just joined the forum. I currently don't own an Allison but I have rode/driven an SS2000. I have looked at a few to buy but I am still accessing the field. I currently have 3 project boats: 1) a 12' MFG tetrahedral skiff, 2) a 1972 Checkmate MX-15, and 3) a 1977 Glastron Carlson CVX-16...