Recent content by Blueally XB21

1. Blueally XB21

SOLD...Allison (Boatmate) single axle trailer (Price Reduced) (859) 707-9028, $2500.00, OBO

Price reduced to $2500.00, I need the space, no room in the garage. Make me a reasonable offer.
  2. Blueally XB21

SC1000 gauges

Gauges are sold! Thanks.
  3. Blueally XB21

SC1000 gauges

I have a smartcraft 7K system tach gauge and a smartcraft 120mph speedo system gauge. These are gray face gauges in good shape. The harness from gauges to junction box and full manual are included. Also, the Veethree gps head for the speedo is included. I can send pics on request (not sure...
  4. Blueally XB21

XB21 2+2 Dash Wiring Diagram

I have a 2003, XB21 2+2 I can take some pictures of if that will help?
  5. Blueally XB21

300R on XB21

RiverRocket, could you give me a call at --**** at you convenience? I would like to discuss my set up with you if you have the time. Thanks.
  6. Blueally XB21

300R on XB21

Thanks for the suggestions. My oil tank was slightly towards the drivers side over my cranking battery, my trim/pump unit was all engine mounted. I will bring some extra weight and try balancing better. Thanks for the motor height and trim information as well. I'll keep you all posted. Did...
  7. Blueally XB21

300R on XB21

I am a fisherman with medium load. My problem is when approaching speeds near the upper 60's the boat doesn't handle well, basically it won't take set like the 2.5 did. Almost like a balance problem, It seems to want to drop off to the left? I have the troller batteries on the left side in...
  8. Blueally XB21

300R on XB21

Can any of you share your set up differences, driving experience differences, etc., between the 2.5's and the 300R's. I had a 2.5 that seemed to take set well and handle well. I recently replaced it with a 300R. I love the smoothness of the engine and the torque is unreal. I haven't found...
  9. Blueally XB21

Trolling motor shaft length?

Thanks for all the input, I went with the 45". Works great for my type fishing so far. This Ultrex is an amazing motor!
  10. Blueally XB21

Trolling motor shaft length?

I have an XB21 2+2 that I am going to upgrade the trolling motor on. The Minnkota Ultrex is offered in 45" shaft and 52" shaft. Which one do you guys with XB21's use?
  11. Blueally XB21

Coned Mercury 200 Lower Unit

I did the same thing about a 3 years ago....lost everything on my phone. I try to back it up every few months now. Look forward to seeing the pictures and discussing the lower unit. Thanks.
  12. Blueally XB21

Coned Mercury 200 Lower Unit

aspb.... do you still have this lower unit for sale? If so please send some pictures to (859) 707-9028. We are very interested. Thanks, Harvey Baber.
  13. Blueally XB21

Chris Carson Marine

He got back with me this past Friday.