Recent content by BigRWater

1. B

XB2003 w/ Pro Max 225

Black & White. Nice!
  2. B

New 2+2 tournament

In 2018 I was looking at buying a new Allison and they spoke as much as I wanted to speak with them but wished to refer me to dealers for a possible purchase.
  3. B

XB2003 w/ Pro Max 225

Congratulations! What a beauty! Is your Allison white and Green?
  4. B

Grandsport w/ 3 Liter 250 Pro XS

Beautiful boat! 'And interesting thread.
  5. B

1979 XST value

Do you have more and better images? Is it a 18 or a 17 foot model? How is the transom? Is there a coast guard plaque in it and what does it state? Thank you in advance.
  6. B

If a guy wants a 200 APX?

Thank you for the response. Items here that I didn't know about and/or think about. Does straight drive mean no reverse?
  7. B

If a guy wants a 200 APX?

If a guy wanted a Mercury Racing to 200 APX... ...how would you get one? What do you think of this motor? How would it perform on a XB 2003 or an XB 2002? https://www.powerboatracingworld.com/mercury-racing-reveal-new-200-apx-motor/ How would you compare it to my 225 Mariner Super Magnum...
  8. B

Fishing story of a little different kind

It can be sad and somewhat sweet all at the same time. The memories we carry are sweet, but it's so hard to lose a great dog.
  9. B

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

That's a beauty! Congratulations!
  10. B

Found Allison Photo's

These are great! BTW - If there is any interest, I have some old snap shots of what looks like the boat I purchased being worked on. Not sure if they are from the Allison shop or not. They came with all of the old paper work, including original order and receipt...
  11. B

28 JC's Edition ET and 27 Balanced and Blue Printer OMC srx

Do either of these fit a smaller Mercury lower unit? I have a Mercury Trophy plus that fits this custom lower unit. I have other Mercury props that are too big and can't be used.
  12. B

Big Fish Pics In Your Allison

My nephew with a couple fine Columbia River fish...
  13. B

Active User Photo Thread

Just awesome!
  14. B

Active User Photo Thread

Love it!