Recent content by BCBXB21

1. B

Cleaning waterspots on jackplate

Thank you
  2. B

Cleaning waterspots on jackplate

I’ve been wiping down the new boat as soon as it comes out of the water every trip. The waterspots come right off of the hull but the jackplate looks several years old already. Vinegar is what I’ve heard will cut through these spots. Does anyone have a vinegar/water ratio that has worked for...
  3. B

First impressions XB21

I was in the same "boat". I just saved up for 3 years and sold the boat I had. It has been worth it.
  4. B

First impressions XB21

I thought I would give my first impression of the XB21 2 seat Bassport Pro Elite. This is a wall of text. TLDR I’m satisfied so far. First I took an orientation trip to the dealer’s local lake. He spent about 30 min. going over details and features then we splashed it. There were roughly 20...
  5. B

Newbie intro

Thank you. Boat is home finally.
  6. B

Newbie intro

Thanks. I don’t think this one has a prayer of seeing trips except behind the Cummins. Standard 250 Pro XS 4stroke. I’ve had him puckered up in the cats but I think we will just enjoy the ride and time we have left together. Now, his daughter may question why there isn’t a second console but...
  7. B

Newbie intro

Thank you. I appreciate the reception I’ve received. Several late nights reading all the info here. I’m sure I’ll have questions in the weeks to come.
  8. B

Newbie intro

Thank you. I will check it out
  9. B

Newbie intro

I have a jack plate mounted Eladder to install. I think it would be near impossible for Mom or FiL to use anyway, with bad knees/hips. Which ladder do you recommend? I have a plan to get either one back in the boat should they go for a swim and both wear a pdf at all times on the water.
  10. B

Newbie intro

Thank you
  11. B

Newbie intro

Here it is leaving Tennessee. I still take my mother fishing and my my father-in-law (who got me into this crazy bass fishing hobby years ago) so the Allison team worked with me on creating a grab rail to help each of them be able to access the back deck with more security.
  12. B

Newbie intro

Picking up a new (‘21) XB21 two seater next week. Coming out of some BassCats and expecting a quality boat and new community. Rigging a third graph after taking delivery and may have questions.