Recent content by 08 2+2

1. 0

2012 300 xs

i have a 300xs motor for sale, has 120hrs on it runs and looks flawless, has has a new sportmaster put on at 75hrs, merc said a pin came out and broke alot of stuff so they just put a new assy on it 162 ratio. no other work don but normal service.also has 8 months of warnty left 13k, will ship...
  2. 0

bass sport 2+2

the boat is sold
  3. 0

bass sport 2+2

sorry tim yes i thouht you were todd. the tb through me.
  4. 0

bass sport 2+2

back up for sale, funds did not clear!
  5. 0

bass sport 2+2

thanks todd, now i have a verado 250 for you to prop
  6. 0

bass sport 2+2

thanks
  7. 0

bass sport 2+2

now why would you think its a scam. do you think that i cant take it off ebay and sell it!!
  8. 0

bass sport 2+2

no this boat is sold right now!
  9. 0

bass sport 2+2

just give me a call i will be around.
  10. 0

bass sport 2+2

you dont have to worry i would build a new barn before anything i own would sit outside.
  11. 0

bass sport 2+2

yes i remember you and i hope you get it , very short drive for you, i took 2k off the price to help any one that has a long drive to come and get it, just picked up a 2012 lund 2150 baron, now im realy out of space.
  12. 0

bass sport 2+2

new price 48k,if this boat is not show room new and perfect as described i will pay for your trip here and back!!
  13. 0

bass sport 2+2

now you can click on the photo bucket link and veiw all the pics, thanks 1 fastalli
  14. 0

bass sport 2+2

yes at that price i thought it would be gone in one day, it took me a month looking at all my boats as witch one to part with, i think i might just keep it and build a bigger barn!!
  15. 0

bass sport 2+2

the bottom of the boat looks like one at the dealer, not even a scratch!