You will never again see a deal like this on an 08!

RobShaw-BasSport

2008 BasSport Pro (porsche red and white). 2008 Merc 250 XS with 40 hours. Stealth charger. Custom Trophy and Mazco props worth 1k. The Merc has brand new 1.62 gears however included in the deal are the original like new 1.75 gears and pinion worth 1k. Boat cover. Flawless fiberglass without a scratch, chip or blemish ANYWHERE. The boat is so new, you cannot utilize nada however shop around and compare the price.

$50k firm. Boat is located in Hampton, Va. Im an active duty military officer and headed back over to a place that doesnt have bass:mad:
robert.shaw1@navy.mil

RedAllison

DAMN Rob, just like the goobment to keep a man down!!! :punch

SORRY to hear that, I appreciate your service too our country and don't worry about boats. Darris still be buildin em when you come back. :beer:

Whoever gets this boat is gonna getta cherry for sure. :gone fishing
RA

V6MERC

I hate to hear you're selling, Rob.... I totally understand why and want to thank you for your service...

Good luck luck with the sale, somebody's gonna get an awesome boat!!! :wink

RobShaw-BasSport

Thanks fellas...this happens about every 3-4 years. Im getting too old for this stuff:smile

Pls spread the word. This boat is as good as new and those spare gears are sure nice to have should you ever hear that dreaded clunk...

TN XB-21

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our Country.

I hope you get a quick sale as I know you must have a lot to worry about.

Please keep in touch via the AOB. Even if you are temporarily out of an Allison you are still in the family.

When you come back on leave I bet there will be a lot of folks that will be glad to take you and your family out for a ride or some fishing!!!!!!!!!:beer:

God bless you and your family.

redwingally

Break a leg Rob, God speed in your safe and quick return. God bless and protect you.

props4u2

Hey Rob,
Mothball your Ally and hang on to it, they aren't getting any cheaper.
Be careful over there and have fun on that big boat.

Lee

smokin357

I agree with Lee. Mothball that boat. I bought my first Allison Bass boat back in 1973 while stationed at Fort Bragg. Caught a set of orders to the Joint Staff in Korea for 2 years in 74. Pulled that boat back to Seattle and put it in covered storage at a marina dealer. When I got back, pulled that boat out, hauled it to Virginia. Didn't have a lick of trouble with it for being in parked for that long. :smile:smile:smile

Thanks for your service. :beer:

Smokin357
US Army (Ret)

Roddyrude

Robert, your putting a lot of pressure on me. I've been drooling over that boat since before you bought it. I really don't want to borrow money for a boat.:banghead

Someone should jump on this one.

GotMyAlly

If you're worried about it sitting up for too long, just send it down here and I'll fire it up for you every once in a while. :LMAO:

biller31

Dude! Thats tough! How long are you gonna be gone? I'd just keep that thing if you're not gonna be gone that long. I know its tough to hafta leave the family and the comforts of home but at least you'd have that boat to look forward to when you get back. I don't know what to say...God bless you and keep you safe as you serve and protect those of us here on the water you're fighting to protect. Thank you. And good luck either way. We've been talking about your boat around here already and I'll keep passing the word along.

fatfred69

Hi Rob;
Sorry this is a bit late, and hopefully you will be able to read this and more while 'in-country'. and from a former Capt. in the 'other war' just know that we all will be keeping you and your family in our hearts and prayers. I know you already know this but I'll say it anyway.............don't trust ANY of them, keep em loaded and both eyes open and we'll all be soooooooo glad to have you and all of our other great warriors/heroes back home so we can blow them Ally roster tails all over VA.! Thank you for giving up what you do for the rest of us!

Gods Speed and may he keep you tightly in the palm of his hand!

Huhrauh!

Fatfred69

MAX MERC

Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our Country.

I hope you get a quick sale as I know you must have a lot to worry about.

Please keep in touch via the AOB. Even if you are temporarily out of an Allison you are still in the family.

When you come back on leave I bet there will be a lot of folks that will be glad to take you and your family out for a ride or some fishing!!!!!!!!!:beer:

God bless you and your family.
Well said, my thoughts exactly.