Yammi Drag on GS

njj502

Going to run a 24 Drag on the GS this weekend for a buddies bday party. Figured scarring the $hit out of some guys will be the icing on the cake for an end of year party.

ProMax on a 12" jack with a sanded lip, where should I adjust the prop height to?

ziemer

Where is it now?

I would run mine around 1/4" above...but that was also with 7 1/2" of setback, and a 22 drag. ;)

whipper

Even to 1/8th below. With a passenger + Fuel weight dependent . You'll need the extra bite at speeds with the weight once you get going above 65. The extra weight of a passenger in the front will leaver the stern up you'll require more trim to fly the bow hence the prop will get higher by forces. You dont want the prop to leave the water and spin around with a passenger. May the force be with you.:big grin

LakeAnna

Never ran it. Was too sloppy that day
Nick I know your pain... The lake here has been awesome the last few weeks and I am waiting on the gearcase... It was like super slick yesterday and almost 90

njj502

We're running out of time here. Leaves just starting to change and there's probably 30% of the corn/beans out of the field. Was going to go out today but have to finish landscaping and take pops' tractor back to him. Damn adulthood responsibilities....