Xtb-21

woodsman

I noticed today looking at the allison boats for sale page that there isnt that many xtb's out there. why? and what exactly is the newest year model of that hull? i love that style boat but it seems to be a little rare compared to the 2002 and 2003.

Darth VMAX

I think 1996 or 97 was the final year of the XTB-21. So you are lookin at 15+ years since they were produced hence the reason they are getting harder to find.
I love the XTB too, I just wish Darris would have made a Dual Console version.

hc speed

I think 1996 or 97 was the final year of the XTB-21. So you are lookin at 15+ years since they were produced hence the reason they are getting harder to find.
I love the XTB too, I just wish Darris would have made a Dual Console version.
well it ain t to late , i loved mine comfortable at any speed

MGEOD

I have one and love it. Great fishing boat. Would be nice if it was a dual tho.. That one that is on BBC is sweet. I would love to have mine customized like that .

silverbullet02

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are an awesome hull to say the least. I still say my xtb-21 was twice the boat as my 03 when it comes to running in rougher water. It drove easier and is just an all around better hull. Too bad he didn't make several different top caps for that hull. That would've been awesome.

John S

It is a great all around hull, gives a little bit of the 02's handling with a little more room of the 03. My wife and most anyone that rode with me hated the being hung out in the wind in the passenger seat. I think a dual console would have taken out a lot of the versatility of the boat, JMO. I do think a center console would be badassed though. Kinda like a bullet cc, but sitting more in the boat rather than on it.

It was fun teaching people a lesson aboot getting the sand off their feet when they got in on the deck, because if they didn't, they got a sandblasting facial!

Deason

I have a xtb21 that the top cap on was junk. I am looking for a nice looking dual console top for it , If anyone has or knows where I can locate one I would be very thankful, Have looked for one for awhile,, Have even looked for a top Like off of a xr. Just hate to junk the hull its in fine shape and they do ride great. Any help locating one will be very appreciated

jimmyb

deason: i believe your only option for a dual console is to make one yourself! :) While you are at it, make a few, i bet you could sell them!