xtb 21 with 245hp

allison xtb

Selling an XTB 21 with 245 Mariner and tandom trailer. The boat is dove gray and royal blue with gray guts. It has GPS, Lorance (x71) and Garman 240 electronics. The troling motor is a Motor Guide 12/24. The trailer and boat look almost new. The trailer is a tandom axle with new last year wet axels, stainless fenders and mag wheels. The motor is a 245hp carb with low hours and runs great. All are 1994 models.Price is 13,500

Attachments

allison xtb

mid 90's not for sure I just installed GPS and I have not unloaded fishing gear to find out. The boat was set up by Darris and the prop was worked by him also.

R

Richard K Foreman

Do You still have this boat? If so please call 337-802-3877

Kspilot

Hey darth Im from near Salina close to the cultural center of the universe or maybe thats Oklahoma, not sure. I used to frequent the board about 4 yrs ago but sold the allison and bought a vette, wish I had kept the allison. Weve owned 2 and on the hunt for another maybe something a little more family oriented like an xtb. How have you been, If I remember right you from near wichita and must have found you a boat, you were looking for one back then how you likin it.
Will type more later
Pat