XB21 2+2

Tina

Probationary User
Allison XB21 2+2 with 250xs sport. Boat is titled as a 2008 but I bought it as a brand new left over inventory boat in March of 2013 with a new 2013 250xs. Boat does have 2 minor finish issues. message me for info. $50,000 with electronics , $48,500 without electronics.View attachment 10026
Is it still available

Dave Hensley

I think it is a 300 ProMax. A little lighter than a compressor motor. I think I have owned my last glass fishing boat. Going metal. Will save the glass boats for quick trips.

scj

I think it is a 300 ProMax. A little lighter than a compressor motor. I think I have owned my last glass fishing boat. Going metal. Will save the glass boats for quick trips.
Dave, how far did you fall when you hit your head? :LMAO:

scj

Yeah, it would be nice to see into the future; we left Louisville thinking we would buy and build new next summer but a property popped up for sale with a new house and two large garages complete with concrete and electric. Oh well...............I think the ProSport will cover all my bases for speed and fishing for a while.

Dave Hensley

No but a special order Xpress H22 B with modified deck is looking good. Need some place to hang this new to me 250 XS Sport.

Dave Hensley

Yeah, it would be nice to see into the future; we left Louisville thinking we would buy and build new next summer but a property popped up for sale with a new house and two large garages complete with concrete and electric. Oh well...............I think the ProSport will cover all my bases for speed and fishing for a while.
I will have a real XR2002 with power for sale turn key after the rally. Or a Grand Sport with 200XS ROS. Or both. ;););):LMAO:

Last edited: