XB2003 Pro Sport w/ 15" Merc 2.5

85allison

I am listing my Allison. Hard to compete with the ones that are on here but it is clean and runs on a rail.

1995 XB2003:

New Carpet from Allison, windshield from Allison, interior chrome trim from Allison, seats are in great shape, custom real carbon dash panels, custom Livorsi Gauges with GPS Speedo, on board battery charger, three new batteries, Minn Kota quick release trolling motor bracket, carbon fiber front switch panel, Allison skid planer and hydrofoil, Allison rod tie downs, all new and current Allison domed decals, everything works including live well timers and filler. New hydrodynamics jack plate color matched. Sea star hydraulic steering.

Motor:

Fresh from Dave Dreifort 2.5 steel born horn motor. Jay Smith flywheel (current model), brucato box, 280 big crank and rods, 280 front half and spacer, motor is top of the line and pristine. Runs and idles without any issues. Makes great power. Boat runs just over 101-102 set up to fish. 15" Marty Powell lightened offshore mid. Fat shaft sportmaster case. Factory Drag Cowling.

Trailer:

New custom aluminum tandem axle. Stainless Allison fenders. All heavy duty top of the line.

Boat comes with an Allison cover, 1 year old Minn Kota 70 pound thrust foot controlled trolling motor. Pad has been freshly blueprinted to Allison specs. Boat is very nice and ready to go. Needs nothing.

Boat ran 111mph with a drag on it. It is very fast and easy to drive.

Price:

Turn Key $24,500.00

Boat and trailer 15,000.00

Or trade for a center console bay boat.

Call or text me 813-393-6533

Last edited: