XB2003 AND 15" 200EFI SETUP???

PaulC

Hello all, Was just curious on some setup info. I have a 98 XB2003 with 10" Allison plate. 15" factory mid CLE that has been coned. Allison extended cav plate on lower unit, and 200 EFI, with 16amp Electronics/ 38cc heads and brucato ACU. Lip has basically been removed by previous owners. I dont fish the boat at all just a sandbar and cruise boat. I have 2 props to play with at the moment. (26p Offshore or Allison Cut chopper & 29p Hopkins cut copy Chopper) Only carry one battery, trim pump, and full interior. No troller as well. Looking for input on engine height from you all as well as top speeds I should seeing as well! Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

xb03

With no lip I would start 1/2 above, and go up 1/4 at a time, boat should run in the 90s with a good wheel.

dubmoney

keep us updated on your progress. I am interested in where you end up with no lip. I am considering sanding mine down to .045 and have several people telling me to just make it flat. I have reduced is a little at a time, and after this last run, I am ready to make it flat.

PaulC

ill post as i make progress. Should be some time this week i get to try to make some passes in the boat again, work has been getting in the way of play time lately.