Xb03/2.5 280

Buckmaster

Just putting this out there to see what offers I might get not sure If I want to sell it or not thinking about upgrading to the 21...what I have here is a 1996 xbo3 1999.2.5 280 rebuilt less than 15 hours everything is been rebuilt with Mercury was told motor has 300+ hp boat itself is very good condition everything works new carpet new seats 2 new fishing seats Lowrance 7 inch in dash and 7 inch on deck Moter guide 70pound trolling Moter has a new boat mate tandem trailer led light matching red in color I have had the boat for a while and love it just need a little more room fishing load with partner will run 93/95 by gps I think it has more in it but I'm not willing to push it ......if you have any questions give me a call (251)583-5012 buck thanks

Attachments

NoContact

As Loyd from dumb and dumber would say..."I liiike it o lot!!" Lol... You sir! Have a fine rig!! Very nice! Good luck in whatever endeavor you choose. The red and black seems to be working might T fine for you my brother!! ;)

fenwayfear

Nice looking ride. I am thinking of switching to a MG trolling motor. Are you happy with that x3 in the wind? Did you have to modify anything to mount the MG? I have a MK on my xb2003 now just wandering if the hole will match up.

Good luck with switch.

Buckmaster

I fish on 2 in the wind it pulls it around with ease even on the river with current and wind
1.down side it's all plastic
2.up side it's lite and compact and powerful