XB-21 BasSport Pro Elite Owners

Dustin Lomax

Who lives closest to Tulsa, Ok and would be willing to take a guy for a test drive or at least let them look at the boat up close?

I am a potential buyer, as well as my cousin, so we may be buying 2 of these things but I have never seen one in person.
I am retired military and a disabled vet, and this will be my last boat so I am going to buy the best damn boat there is. I deserve it I think.

Thank you,
Dustin

RoseXB03

Buy u a plane ticket to East Tennessee, see the factory, visit with the folks that build them and we can set up a ride! Good luck and thank you for your service!

Dustin Lomax

Fortunately, I will be going to Dallas next weekend and have made contact with a dealer there who has 2 on the floor. I will be going over to see him and crawl around in the boats.

In a really strange twist of fate, I also made contact with a guy from Louisiana who is coming to my area for a tournament in March and he is going to take me out on the lake, even said I could drive it. I probably asked a simple question and met a friend for life as he is not only an Ally owner, but a retired Marine. I am retired Navy and we had lots to talk about on the phone. Hooyah!

Ms. Rose, when it's time to order one, perhaps I can just drive to the factory and pick it up and take my tour then. One thing is for sure, I will take a tour someday and met the fine folks who build these jewels!