XB 2003 Precut Carpet

RoadrashPaul

SOLD.... SOLD..... SOLD..... SOLD

I ordered new carpet for my 03 and did not really like the color of it. It is charcoal with fire red thread around the edge. It is brand new and was only taken out of the box to see how it looked. It was ordered from Allison. I paid $430 w/ shipping so I would like to get as close to that as possible as I am just going to order more in a different color. Thanks and if you would like any pics just pm me and I will get you some. I think you can go to the Allison website and see the color.

NEW PRICE $375 plus shipping. OBO Needs to go. Got to order correct color.

Last edited:
J

John Richied

Call Allison, I bet Bill will take it back and give you the color you want.

bigtis

Call Allison, I bet Bill will take it back and give you the color you want.
doubt it seriously!! I ordered new seats, and they didn't match the color of the boat. it was more pinkinsh instead of red. Basically I got the same answer. Sell the seats I've got and order some new ones.:gasp

RoadrashPaul

I tried and Bill told me that if it didn't have the red outline he would just buy it back but since I ordered it with the red it was "custom". That's why I am just going to try to sell it.

Larry33kc

I would love to buy them for my boat. That combo is what I was wanting. But I have been without a job since last SEP. and my wife would KILL ME if I bougt them.

Wish I could though!

RoadrashPaul

TTT One more time.... New price Come on I know one of you guys needs this. I need to order the right color.

RoadrashPaul

Here is the pic of the small piece that goes beside the passenger seat. Let me know if you want anymore.