Xb 2003 new carpet

GFinch

Is that a Comfort Troll, did you run into any problems installing it? I put one in my Champion had to cut through some 2by4's. Wish I had it 20 years ago!

Jay Martin

Is that a Comfort Troll, did you run into any problems installing it? I put one in my Champion had to cut through some 2by4's. Wish I had it 20 years ago!
No thats a home made unit that was already in the boat when I bought it. It is made of aluminum and was painted, I stripped the paint and black powder coated it. The screws are stainless steel, I thought about doing them in red powder coat but I think I like the metal look against the black.

Darth VMAX

I will be sending you my XB2002 to do. And I will take a recess and while your at it, one or two small starage compartments on the deck ;-)

Fantastic job Jay

Jay Martin

I will be sending you my XB2002 to do. And I will take a recess and while your at it, one or two small starage compartments on the deck ;-)

Fantastic job Jay
Not a problem, just leave me a blank check and when I'm finished I'll fill in the dollar amount...:big grin:big grin...

Jay Martin

Using the Ally carpet cuts installation time way down. I timed myself over two days it took me start to finish 11 hours.