Xb-2002

waterqtr

Who knows where an early 90's XB-2002 is for sale w/o power???
There's gotta be one out there...

Thanks,
Chuck

fasterbass

I have a 1988 xb2002 It is nice.It lives indoors.It has like new seats and carpet.it is gray inside and red outside gray seats and carpetwith red trim. allison seastar hyd steering double blinker trim switches,new allison steering wheel and dash panel.all new livorsi gauges.2water temp ,fuel press,water press, double pyros in one big gauge ,10,000 tach, really nice smoke windshield ,1+1 seating,it is the bass racer.it has a livewell and pullup cleats on the rail.It had a bottom job last year in porsche red and you can drive it with one hand at 8000 rpm / 28 ET prop.on a tandem trailer also porsche red with new chrome wheels and new tires and hubs and brgs. Lip on bottom is .055.I am going to sound cocky here .I am asking $9000.00 and I know that is a lot.You can buy one elsewhere cheaper,but mine is nice ,and it doesnt need anything.If you would like to drive before you buy itI am not planning on pulling my 260 off until sale is final.get me at fasterbass@bham.rr.com or 205 491 3086 LeeDavis.If you need pics get me your email.Birmingham Al.