XB 2002 Carpet Kit

Drifter1

Probationary User
Hello all, I'm looking for a carpet kit for my xb2002. It was damaged by fire and am in the process of restoring. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

Drifter1

Probationary User
I'm new to the forum and just purchased the above mentioned hull. This is my first Allison and really want to get it right. I've owned two hydrostream varmints and do all of my repairs and motor builds. I've been a mechanic as far back as I can remember and own my own shop. My hobbies are fishing and going fast, Thanks, Jon, for allowing me to be a member, and thanks to all for any advice

SLOmofo

Factory for carpet. Then theres the foam stuff or texture paint. One tip I gathered on here was to paint (same color as carpet) where the seams are going to be so if there is a gap it less obvious.
Burnt !...we need pics.
"I've been a mechanic as far back as I can remember and own my own shop. My hobbies are fishing and going fast " Same here, now retarded...I mean retired.
Welcome to the pit.

Drifter1

Probationary User
This is how we got the boat from Texas, my brother originally bought it then iI got it from him. He sent it to a so called fiberglass man in Thomasville and the deck is the result of that. Went and got it and am in the process of cutting that mess out and sanding all the delamination off

SLOmofo

So called.......is right. Hack, butcher, flatrater come to mind. One thing is when your done YOU will know how it was resurrected. Name suggestion...Phoenix Rising.

In Greek mythology, phoenix is a long-lived bird that cyclically regenerates or is otherwise born again. Associated with the sun, phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor. Phoenix rises from the cloud of darkness, and from the sacred ashes of her honor.

Take lots of pictures and share them here.