WTB XR2001RR

Jon

Supporting Member
Looking for a Allison XR01 RR. No junk please (big holes, any paint, beached on rocks, deck used as a dance floor = bad).

Let me know what you have.

Jon

Jon

Supporting Member
What do you use it for, Mark? Did you have an XR01 before, or is this your first?

Mark Savage

This is my first, river cruising, little bit of sand bar racing, just a fun boat to play with.. I run my xb2003 a lot more, but I always get excited when I run this one.

Jon

Supporting Member
This is my first, river cruising, little bit of sand bar racing, just a fun boat to play with.. I run my xb2003 a lot more, but I always get excited when I run this one.
That is more or less what I'll use one for as well. I am on the river, so I like to drop in when I get home from work, run for 30 minutes, and pull it back out. It's a nice way to relax at the end of the day!

Jon

Supporting Member
Get ya a new one Jon , just go for it ! Pick out your colors and seats and make it your own !
Har. Har. Har. Levi offered his to me, and I could save a little going with it, but it is still more than I want to sink into one if I'm not racing. If it were a real hobby that I spent a lot of time with, great, but as others (Rose) have pointed out with the lack of cooler space, you can't really use them for much. I will gladly take donations toward a new one though.

Dave Hensley

The one Mark has is Lou's old boat. 1996 if I recall. Had a 15" motor on it. Lou had it for sale when he was in the land of the fruits and nuts.