wtb hoss prop

jas638

Banned
wtb 14.25-14.5 x 30 pitch hoss triton/hyperdrive must be virgin/ great condition a must!!! must have verifyable correct serial numbers. pm me

Last edited:

2Fast2Pass

wtb 14.25-14.5 x 30 pitch hoss triton/hyperdrive must be virgin/ great condition a must!!! must have verifyable correct serial numbers. pm me
Hoss Props 918-479-5167 Best way to get a virgin!!!

DOUBLE J

Does the phone # work? All i get is a voice mail about tele marketing and then a busy signal.

DOUBLE J

never mind. Talked to Dave today. Ordered a Hoss triton 28 set up for a grandsport. Looking forward to see how top end #'s compare against my new lightning et 28. Dave feels it shoud be quite a few miles a hour faster( he kept saying that it should be hopefully about 6 mph). He want's me to call him with the results. Time will tell.

2Fast2Pass

Ted, did ya get your new one yet???
Should be here Thurs. or Fri. Looking at my schedule, between the Turkey Rod Run, Christmas Party, and Christmas, don't have a free weekend until after the new year. Want to get together and put a couple of my props on your boat and see how they compare. I'll call you after I stretch it out with this new wheel!!! You ever have any weekdays off let me know.