wtb a Grandsport

hirk

Looking for a clean one with a 200+ Merc, willing to make a long drive anyone know of any currently or coming up for sale?

hirk

Thx guys, I have talked to Russ. I think anything under 1000 miles is doable

flying07

I don't live in Tennessee , but I would love to have your GS Russ !
haha, true, you don't haha. . . . drive it through tenessee for fun. . . swing it by Darris, let him see how his only GS in those colors is looking pristine still! and grab me a bottle of Beam on your way up ;-)

FloridaGS

I hear ya JR...
I run the Suwannee at Rock bluff and the gs always gets a conversation going with a lot of folks. I need to hit the Glen soon...and corky bells, best fried shrimp...

flying07

You need to hang on to that beast...
I hear you . . . .I know i'll regret it, but for the money, she can have a new home. . . . maybe yours and mine would pro-create? You have room in that garage, right? haha

pkstv

Supporting Member
Don't worry Russ , I'll sell ya mine when you want another one and get me a new one or a newer one for sure ! I would like to have a white with black trim GS next time around !

flying07

Don't worry Russ , I'll sell ya mine when you want another one and get me a new one or a newer one for sure ! I would like to have a white with black trim GS next time around !
wonder where you could find a white and black GS. . . hmm. . . hahah . . . .

ace

Black and White GS, Allison dealer Louisville,Ky that's where you'll find that Brand New GS!!!!!

Last edited: