WTB 26P 4 Blade Pro Max

ROBERT CROSS

I realized after posting that you were looking to buy...not for getting recomendations...my bad.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

RiverRat71

Thanks for posting. I actually have a 28 Quad IV OT I am running now, love it. I found a 1:87 Sporty for my 2.5XS & will be changing out the 2 to 1 coned Torqy that I have been running. Going to need a 26 to run loaded the way I normally do (4 deep & a bunch of crap in the boat). Thinking I would really like to try a Pro Max. RR

RiverRat71

I could send you a 26 Trophy. Ran 87 on my SS2000/200XS. $300
Hey thanks! I actually have a 27 Trophy Plus but was thinking the 26 would be better. Do you think there would be much difference? If someone doesn't offer up a Pro Max or Hydromotive in the near future I will take it if you still have it. I know the Hydromotives are hard to come by but it doesn't hurt to hope I guess, LOL. RR

Billy

I have a like new 26 Pro Max with the box that I would consider trading for your 28 Quad IV 0T if it is in comparable condition to mine. However, I would sell it If you are not interested in trading, you may contact me by phone, (615)597-6407.
Billy

Last edited:

Erich

Thanks for posting. I actually have a 28 Quad IV OT I am running now, love it. I found a 1:87 Sporty for my 2.5XS & will be changing out the 2 to 1 coned Torqy that I have been running. Going to need a 26 to run loaded the way I normally do (4 deep & a bunch of crap in the boat). Thinking I would really like to try a Pro Max. RR
Do you stll have the Hydromotive?