Who remembers...?

chad202

If I remember correctly to separate everything per boat/motor combo was my idea cause I thought it would make it easier to find comparable setups.

catfish123

Well Chad...........that was a GREAT idea!............and it still makes a lot of sense.

Kevin from FL

I remember that, thought it was lost forever, good job Jon. You should have seen the first site in 1997.

It was a good idea Chad but created a bunch of work for me at first, after creating all new pages and classification's, it was easy after that.

Last edited:

Kevin from FL

It is a good idea for sure, and is useful. I'm working on a v1.0 type upgrade that is entirely PHP driven so that I can take myself out of the loop for the most part on deploying new owner pages. Beyond that I have some ideas, but I don't want to spill all the beans on the front end.
Looking forward to seeing the new layout Jon and thanks for all the work you are doing, most people don't have a clue as to what all is involved and Ally owners need a place to showcase their boats again.

HE"S ALIVE !!!!! Hope all is good Kev !!

TBuck
Todd, things are fine and we miss seeing you guys. I'm working with Lundy as you know and things are looking good.

I remember getting banned for using sarcasm. Ahh, those were the days...when sarcasm meant something.
Well I remember it was a little bit more than just sarcasm, and all is good in the world of the internet.

BigRedAlli

What's up Kevin!!! You start hanging around here again and you might get the itch again. .. lol

David Shook

Kevin,
Miss you brother, Hell we still here, give us a call, we don't change , just getting older , good to hear from you.
Shook

22R

Kevin great to see ya back, thanks for all you did here in the past and Thanks to Jon for all the effort to get the site back up to the old standard. As I longtime member and owner it is much appreciated.

22R

chad202

What's up Kevin? I know it was a lot of work for you and you did a great job.

Jon

Supporting Member
Maybe some of you old timers can help me out here... I see a lot of you with a missing image in your signature. It points toward a pic which no longer exists. Something to do with allysponsors6. I want to find that pic and restore it so that I don't have to look at the missing image icon anymore :)

Any ideas?

Attachments