Who remembers...?

skewby

dave i hope for your sake he's not talking about me. if he is i'm not sure what you, roger and some of you guys would be called. lol would it be ancient or dust? lol lol

Jon

Supporting Member
Dave, I was waiting for someone to pick up on the old timer thing. I know I'm new around here, but I like to see who is awake on this site :).

I was really surprised at how long this site or some form of it has been around. I've found information back as far as 1997.

Allyfishing

Yeah, how about getting it going again so all us "young folk" can get on there with the "old timers"!!!! :laughing

aeneas

Sure do. Good info on boats, power and speeds.

I thought perhaps the pics were a bit small...

There was also a film clip with a XR-2001 racing. I really liked that!

catfish123

There was A LOT of good and interesting information in there.

Dave Hensley

Dave, I was waiting for someone to pick up on the old timer thing. I know I'm new around here, but I like to see who is awake on this site :).

I was really surprised at how long this site or some form of it has been around. I've found information back as far as 1997.
Not very many awake obviously. Can you go back and chart number of visits over the last 5 years? It would surprise me if there is not a 30-40% decline.

Jon

Supporting Member
Not very many awake obviously. Can you go back and chart number of visits over the last 5 years? It would surprise me if there is not a 30-40% decline.
Maybe I can. Give me a couple of days to dig something up :very happy

I saw 50 people on the other day and was very surprised. Normally its only been around a max of 15 or so.

And for you Swedish people... here is your race video with the XR-2001.

Enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]IonvNkQae_0[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

aeneas

Thank you! Love that film! That XR looks evil with the roll cage... :twisted evil

Jon

Supporting Member
My wife was very disappointed when I told her I now need an XR :very happy

fasteddie

Who yall calling old? I remember it all. It's how this 10 year affair started. Wouldn't doubt if I haven't missed a few days on here in that amount of time. I sure miss reading the good stuff, never post much.

Last edited: