Who is going to be at Sugar Valley .....

Dave Hensley

and places yet to be determined Sunday????? my birthday weekend and I am planning full blow out. Might need a designated driver by noon-thirty....

skewby

ill be out dave and my guess is roger will be to. the heck with a driver me or roger will have a room for you to stay in.

Dave Hensley

What a day!! I have only known the Watts Bar posse for 3-4 years but it feels like a lifetime. You all are true boaters. Thanks for letting me join in. Also thanks for the donations for Matt. Sure would like to have you all up to Tellico at the Sequoyah Marina for a day of running and hanging out. There is just not a sandy area anywhere on that lake to pull up on. Maybe I could get a cabin and we could just use their commons area?? They have a top notch floating restaurant. Maybe next year as Skewby's Poker Run is next big event.

rmills280

good time it was just us Allisons at the island most of the day, and yeah Dave lets work on a date for Tellico. get that xr02 ready!

Dave Hensley

Us Allisons and a bunch of pontoon boat waves!! Geez folks don't show much courtesy. I will have to get busy on something to drive. The XB 2003 is sold pending funds. I will miss it. Fine boat. That Mariner color combo with the black/platinum is clean looking.