What's wrong with ETEC 200?

LAAllison

Jimmy it's not like I don't believe you---sure sounds like you don't believe him. Kind of like beliving you when you talk about your Japayammer.

Art

Roll Tide

Darth VMAX

Here Art, maybe this will make you feel better. I bought my motor USED from a couple of good ol' AMERCAN's from Nixa MO. >:)~

SA-LUTE! and I hope you will finally get a good nights sleep

jimmyb

well, i always tell the truth and i personally gain nothing by lying about it (granted if mercury would sell a couple of million of the motors, i might see some benefit thru trickledown economics). I dont work in sales :)

I think my records on the boards have been pretty clear. I have never misled someone and have always talked honestly about boats and motors. Granted, i might have knocked a few competitors, but that has also come from first hand experience running other products and also from dyno sheets. take it or leave it, it is a long winter

maybe someone will do a shoot out soon or merc might officially release some more info. Then we can really open the doors to discussions and heated debates to keep us going until we get soft water again

Last edited:

props4u2

AB,
Sounds like the Dealer you spoke with sells a slow bass boat, no matter what power he installs, it aint gonna run. The 175 pro xs is much stronger than a 150.

Lee