what's this switch

pops

Tried to post this before. It didn't show up. If this is a duplicate, sorry. I have been looking for a XB2003 for about a year. Finally got one last weekend. I've only had it out once. I'm taking the learning curve slow and easy. Ran 72 mph before excess chine walk. My question is about the switch in th starboard locker at the top rear. Is this a breaker or a disconnect? Thanks in advance. I'm sure this is the first of many questions.

Yellowallison

Congrads on yur new ride.. POPS! :D

--now that yu have found that switch yur offically a member of the Allison FamilY that 1/4 bit craZY!

ziemer

Hmmm...

That estimate sounds a little low to me there yellar. :shock: :? :D

pops

It"s a 97 2003 with a 97 Super Mag. Center steer for now but to keep mama happy I think I'm going to have to switch to side steer or side slide. The hull is perfect, not a scracth I can find. It has 12 inches of setback. I see most people run 14 1/2 with the engine 1/4 inch below pad. Would the engine height be the same with my setback. I'm glad the console is big because I would be eating a lot of bugs because I can't quit smiling when going down the lake. Does anuybody out there ever boat on Truman Lake in Missouri?

chad202

sounds like a very nice rig. I have the same rig with 225 promax. 14" plate and I run mine even with the pad. don't know which is better yet, still experimenting.