Welcome! Read this please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
First of all, welcome! This forum is unlike most others in that we are a small community, most everyone knows at least 5 to 10+ people from outside the forum, and we are all here for the same thing!

I have a couple of requests:
  1. Post an introduction, some background information
  2. Before posting a question, take 2 minutes to try to search for a recent post similar to yours. The search feature is great on this site, and you'll even notice predictive text when you start a new post to show you related posts from the past. If you can not find a CURRENT post relative to yours then.... feel free to ask anything about boats, motors, setup, fishing, lakes, etc. Information does become stale, and what was the norm in 2010 may not be the best way today.
  3. The "For Sale" section is limited use, but not by much. You must post and/or reply to at least 5 posts and be a member for 10 days. This precaution is only in place to lower the amount of spam.
If you need ANYTHING, you can either send an email to allisonowners@gmail.com or use the "contact us" form at the bottom of the page. Both email me directly, and I do my best to take care of technical issues ASAP.

Please enjoy the site, and once again, welcome.

Jon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.