Wednesday Lunch: All Invited!

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Wednesday, June 24th will be the second annual lunch at Lou-Ow's Cove of Scum and Villainly. Time is 12:30PM and I want this cove packed tight with Allisons so my neighbors will know there's more where I came from so they had better stay nice. LOL just kidding I have awesome neighbors and one in particular may become a new convert soon. I'm inviting the cove this year too, so be ready to answer questions about Allisons and why we are all nuts.

This year, I won't be moving into the house on literally the same day so I'll be better organized (hopefully). Things will be changed up a little, as I do have a theme in mind.

This year, there is a full-on sandy beach for those wishing to put your bow ashore. Although I have made every effort to remove even the smallest of rocks everywhere to the left of the yellow buoy, I cannot absolutely guarantee perfection as the lake is always moving things around. But personally, I would have no hesitation in beaching there.

Now...I tried beaching the GS on Saturday and it was an epic fail. DO NOT attempt to beach if the water height on the ramp pole shows less than or equal to 2 feet of water level there. You will bury your pad into the sand about 15 feet from shore if you do. I'll let you all know what a safe water level is, the lake is projected to hit 740 elevation for the first time this year later today.

I desperately need a head count and a boat count for this thing, so please post your replies here.

I am going to ask my neighbors for use of their docks too. My dock will hold at least 5-6 Allisons and all sides of the dock except the beach side are Allison crash-proof! Your boats are not able to slip under the dock or otherwise get damaged. That is, at less than 5mph!

Jon

Supporting Member
I'm there. Dibs on a lift and air conditioning for mine. Don't go too heavy on the wax Biff.

Allyfishing

Where exactly is ths
I'll get the address of his house and if you have a gps you can find it on the water. That's what I had to do last year to find it. Myself and a few volunteers (who don't know who they are yet) will be there early to help Lou set up. If you are staying at Euchee, or not, we will have a "meet up" time there so that everyone can come over together. As details get wrapped up and everything comes together I will post an itinerary on this forum for everyone to print out with daily activities and times and places and phone numbers.

Jr in Jax

Lou,
Lord willing, Susan and I are planning on being there and will be glad to help with the logistics of the meal. We are looking forward to coming, especially since we have not had the boat or PWCs out this year [I still need/hope to get the boat to Jack for cosmetic work]. I have had my nose-to-the-grindstone adding a 400 square foot addition to my house, which is about 75% complete. This gave me something to do after my knee replacement.

Dave Hensley

What will it take to get reserved VIP parking? I had to throw out an anchor and walk across the water last year....;0)

Allyfishing

Brian Smith, I added your name to the sign up list on the post who is attending the rally.

I copied the list of those attending the rally and posted it here. I'm assuming that if you are signed up to come to the rally you will most likely go to Lou's luncheon UNLESS you do not arrive by Wednesday?? If you are on this list and will not be at Lou's lunch please indicate such on this post please. He will need as accurate a head count as possible so he knows how much grub to get!!

1. Craig & Jenn (allyfishing) 1 floating cabin
2. Tim & Kim (TB21) floating cabin
3. Skewby and Roger (skewby) (rmills)
4. Scott Harrell & Michelle (harrells) floating cabin
5. Chris Spencer & Cindy (spenccj1) 2 bedroom
6. Chris Robonson & Anita (robo)
7. Nathan my son, my brother and his son (my nephew)
8. John & Keila (john4utvols) children??
9. Roy & Brenda (suicidealli)
10. John & Marie (doublej) & Crazy Will!!!
11. Brian & Connie (wc911)
12. Kevin & Kathy (hooken203)
13. Ricky and Hollie Smith (ally25)
14. Joe & Karen (etnpropeller) floating cabin
15. Brian Smith and Jessica, Mom and Dad, and my sister and my little nephew will all be there.
16. Jon
17. Dave Hensley

Allyfishing

Lou,
Lord willing, Susan and I are planning on being there and will be glad to help with the logistics of the meal. We are looking forward to coming, especially since we have not had the boat or PWCs out this year [I still need/hope to get the boat to Jack for cosmetic work]. I have had my nose-to-the-grindstone adding a 400 square foot addition to my house, which is about 75% complete. This gave me something to do after my knee replacement.

JR, if you and your wife make it to the rally where will you be staying? There may still be a room left at Euchee!!

Dave Hensley

Dave you need to be a sandbagger. I'll be there
Big Ed I hope to have a little something special finished by that time. Might be its maiden voyage. Will you come get me if I have to anchor it out in the cove? I will even bring some of those blue cans.....

Allyfishing

1. Craig & Jenn (allyfishing) 1 floating cabin
2. Tim & Kim (TB21) floating cabin
3. Skewby and Roger (skewby) (rmills)
4. Scott Harrell & Michelle (harrells) floating cabin
5. Chris Spencer & Cindy (spenccj1) 2 bedroom
6. Chris Robonson & Anita (robo)
7. Nathan my son, my brother and his son (my nephew)
8. John & Keila (john4utvols) children??
9. Roy & Brenda (suicidealli)
10. John & Marie (doublej) & Crazy Will!!!
11. Brian & Connie (wc911)
12. Kevin & Kathy (hooken203)
14. Joe & Karen (etnpropeller) floating cabin
15. Brian Smith and Jessica, Mom and Dad, and my sister and my little nephew will all be there.
16. Jon & Kathy
17. Dave Hensley
18. JR and wife
19. Ed Gladden

Last edited:

Allyfishing

Lou, the above list is owners that have indicated they are attending the rally. What I don't know is if all will be there by or before Wednesday or not.

Anyone on this list that will not be at the rally for Lou's Wednesday Luncheon please let us know.
Thanks