We got them SDBA Big Blocks Running Scaaaaaared!

Rocket

As of the fourth race of the SDBA season,,,

Jim Brinkley and I have them SDBA Big Blocks running Scared,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We are 3rd in the SDBA High points to date!! :D

1st> 385 Cubic Dollars, Chase Copeland, Walters, OK ( Current 2005 High points Champion)

2nd> 142 Black Rat, Bill Miller, Taylor, TX

3rd> 333 Sweet & Sassy, Mike Schovanec, Tyler, Tx

Not too shabby for our second season,,, and a little JSRE fishing motor!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BigRedAlli

8) 8) 8)
I've got to get to one of those races one day!!!
To see a little ole 2 stroke beaten up on them big ole car motors, would be too cool... :wink: Good luck and good job Mike!!!
Marty

Rocket

BigRedAlli said:
8) 8) 8)
I've got to get to one of those races one day!!!
To see a little ole 2 stroke beaten up on them big ole car motors, would be too cool... :wink: Good luck and good job Mike!!!
Marty
Marty, There's a race coming up at the end of Sept. Called "Smokin in the Cove"..... It's in Hot Springs Ark. and is raced by the "Best of the Best" Bracket racers in the Country! :D
That would be the closest race that "We" would be to you Marty... Here's a link to the web site www.smokinthecove.com The Outboards Kick Butt there every year!!! :wink:

Thanks for the Wish's!!! There are 2 more SDBA races left,,,, So,,,We just need a little more luck to get in the "Top-2"!!!! 8) I sure would like to see an Allison WIN a high points award in the SDBA 10 second class!!!! :D

Thanks to you Kevin too!!! :wink: You know what they say,,,, "Get one,, or Follow one"!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: