Way To Go Rocket Man!!

FLYING BUTCHER

Congrads to Mike the "Rocket", Debbie and Jim on there runner up finish at the San Angelo Showdown race this past weekend. Great job in that elevation and humitidy!! We need to find lower elevation so we can turn these clamp ons up!! Thanks for the hospitality as always, had a great time with the family of SDBA and the "Rocket" race crew!! Darn picture we took of you getting cash was to dark to post. You sure had Sweet and Sassy flying this weekend. See you all in Oklahoma!!

Rocket

Dang BBB!!! You are the Man!!!! Way to go on yourr 2nd place in RR!!! You are sure making a GREAT showing for all the Allisonowners in the South!!!!!

Here's a Few photos of you and your TEAM!!!!!

Last edited:

Rocket

Bill Remember what I was telling you in San Angelo???????

You are SECOND in the points right now!!! Keep up the Good work on Sundays and you might just get yourself one of those Coveted Jackets!!!!!!!!!

FLYING BUTCHER

I don't think they make a jacket "THAT BIG"!! As ususal you were right, I need to keep my head down and just keep on one at a time (and no damn red lighting)!! We are headed up Wednesday morning. When are you all going up? Want us to save you a spot? I'll call you when we get there. THIS TIME THE OUTBOARDS ARE IN OUR ELEVATION!! Arse kickin time in Oklahoma!! Talk with ya later ole friend.