Watts Bar this Sunday

Dave Hensley

Anyone going to be at Sugar Hollow? Need to try this XTB 21 out. Haven't looked at weather but surely it will dry out by then!!

skewby

dave if weather is good i'm sure me and roger will be out either sugar valley or sand island. but i think the rain is coming back sunday, its supposed to be nice saturday

Dave Hensley

Forecast calling for 20% chance. I will check the weather rock Sunday morning and if it is wet I will stay at home!! I will stock up with sodas and will have big cooler with me if it is dry.

Dave Hensley

Weather rock is wet and rain still falling. Not been a good week. Got rained on at Bristol Wednesday night. Will wait and see if it gets on through by noon. Skewby let me know what all you are going to need for your motor. I will look at the ProMax I have here and see how wiring harness is configured.

skewby

it burnt the regulator all the way down, hole in top and all the way through the middle. the connectors melted together so i'm going to have to cut the ends off and put new connectors on. you think i need to replace both regulators or just the one that got burnt up? wheres the best place to get them if i can't find any used ones?

skewby

let me know what you can get them for. so you think i need to replace both not just 1 dave brian i'll let you know, i have the poker run next week end and have to borrow a boat to run sponsors around

Dave Hensley

Text me the serial number of your motor. I am showing 3 different regulators based on different years that they were made.