Watts Bar Grass

RoseXB03

In my mind I am not wanting "mass spraying", they are treating marinas and some ramps. I use the lake for mostly recreation and a small amount of fishing. I just want to preserve our spots where we gather. I don't think treating an area less than 2 acres is detrimental. The fishermen around here won't even discuss it, I am good with a win win for all. Deep down I would like to see it all go away, the ecosystem here has been good for 20+ years but I am willing to meet in the middle.

Reactions: Jon

Jon

Supporting Member
No one likes a reasonable reply, Steve. Now Craig & I have less to talk about.

Allyfishing

what do you guys know about fish!!!??? ain't seen no friggn TM on the front of one of those tater chip closed bow speedsters!!!

Jon

Supporting Member
Have you seen my silly signature? I do have more than the tater chip to fish out of... Like the sail boat.

RoseXB03

what do you guys know about fish!!!??? ain't seen no friggn TM on the front of one of those tater chip closed bow speedsters!!!
I have access to a grassed in dock and a jon boat, and you shouldn't call my poor little boat names
LOL

Dave Hensley

Livewell drain closed....check. 2 gallons of 2-4D in the livewell...check. Re-circ pump on.....check. Blast off....check. Livewell drain open....check. Cove clear in 7 days.....check.

Bobalouie

I have always been curious, what is the water clarity at Watts Bar? How much visibility?

gmorgan

Livewell drain closed....check. 2 gallons of 2-4D in the livewell...check. Re-circ pump on.....check. Blast off....check. Livewell drain open....check. Cove clear in 7 days.....check.
I wonder how Roundup would work?

skewby

basically the same thing. round up is the name brand. 24d is what we buy in bulk from coop to spray the ball fields

Allyfishing

Neal, help me out here...can't you see I'm gettin' hammered by these knuckleheads who don't fish!!!

Rose..is that a current pic of watts bar??

That is lovely!!!!

Jon

Supporting Member
Yeah, I only fish in days that end in Y. I take the rest off :)

GotMyAlly

Round-up has been linked to cancer, mis-carriages, and ADHD........go ahead and let your family soak in that for a little while.