Watts Bar Grass

RoseXB03

I have some friends of mine out of Caney Creek Marina that are taking donations to treat the Sugar Valley (Gizmo) area for the millfoil and hydrilla growth. As you all know this and Sand Island are the two prime hangout spots for the Rally. This will be an approved TVA contractor doing the work. It can cost up to $2k. Just passing along and if anyone would like to donate a little let me know...

Thanks

Jon

Supporting Member
How are you taking donations? Just pass to you and you'll get it to the group?

I talked to the county mayor/exec about it the other day. He doesn't like it either, as his cove is covered with it. Which county is sand island in?

Allyfishing

don't you freakn' dare cut or spray any weeds in that lake or I will personally come down there and bop your ears!!!! lol!!! You guys better show me where there's grass on watts bar!!! Who's the contractor I wanna know? dang it I spent part of a week chasing down stories of weed growth in the Clinch River and I was starting to think I had a better chance of seeing sasquach than weeds. Now why in the world do you wanna go and spray chemicals stuff in your water!!!! Just think what it's gonna do to your balls hanging in there!!!

Allyfishing

If there's some nice grass growing in Watts BAr and you guys have the grass sprayed and killed before I get there I quit coming to the rally!!!!

RoseXB03

How are you taking donations? Just pass to you and you'll get it to the group?

I talked to the county mayor/exec about it the other day. He doesn't like it either, as his cove is covered with it. Which county is sand island in?
Meigs for Sand Island, if anyone wants to give it to me I will get it to em. They have enough for 1st treatment, my take 3. If anyone wants they can also drop a donation off at Caney Creek for Freddy Clark or John Cox

RoseXB03

If there's some nice grass growing in Watts BAr and you guys have the grass sprayed and killed before I get there I quit coming to the rally!!!!
Its not going anywhere anytime soon, its good for fishing but we don't want it at our hangouts!!

RoseXB03

This is a licensed contractor that is approved by TVA. They are already treating Marinas and some ramps. One more little area at Sugar Valley wont hurt...

Allyfishing

hahahahahahaha.....

So you're saying there's more grass around watts bar than at sugar valley? where?

RoseXB03

hahahahahahaha.....

So you're saying there's more grass around watts bar than at sugar valley? where?
Its all over, especially down around Lous and Sugar Valley. It was here last year but doesn't really get thick until on up in July, my cove where I put in was completely covered by August!! Im wondering if the mild winter will speed up the process.