WAR Sponsor

fastglass1

Shasta is still down but only 75 feet now. Coming up sssssllllooooowwwwlllllyyyyy.

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
Stay on my port side...How many times have I hooked at a WAR? "Why I oughta..." Lol

SLOmofo

Thank you James Leach for guiding me here to the new site. Haven't been here before, anyone home.
It is raining hard here in my area of the Left Coast, the fish wraps will proclaim the drought is over and the idiots will continue to hose off their side walks.
The Sack O Cats is still running, sometimes on 5 sometimes on 6.
Your never.jpg

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
If there is a WAR this year between the indicated dates, I might be in CA during that time and would love to see you guys. I won't have a boat though unless I can get my old 1977 tower of power to run on my Hydrosports...it's a ripper..47mph top speed.

After seeing a 1974 Allison up close, it's obviously a splash of that design.

Biggest problem besides electrical gremlins in the old motor is the trailer, guaranteed to fall apart on the way to the WAR or back.

Maybe I can just ride with Richied...

Jon

Supporting Member
Hey Lou, I'll actually be in San Jose on May 17-19th or so. I could tack on a couple of days before if there is water out there ;)

2fast4mom

Staff member
Supporting Member
That would be awesome Jon...if there's a WAR or not we should get together if we're there at same time. I have meetings in Fremont exact dates tbd.

O'Brien 21

hey you guys!!!! the O.F. got on the new site----now it's time to stir the pot:) Glad to see the endurance talker found it as well!

Jon

Supporting Member
The date has come and gone. I'm guessing no water. Too bad! I'm sitting in San Jose wishing I could go for a ride! It's cold out here though!