WAR Sponsor

Jon

Supporting Member
Is there someone on the board who is responsible for the WAR? If so, please PM me.

West Coast Bull

If you would like to donate with cash and prizes you can contact slomofo Garry, he is always in need. but if we owe you from from back deposits or bar tabs that were not paid then O'Brien21 Gene is the man for you, but get in line.

Jon

Supporting Member
I'm actually just trying to find someone who has a good handle on dates/place/etc to sticky a post.

But maybe you do owe me money :)

SLOmofo

There is no such thing as a responsible party out here on the LEFT coast. What Mike said, but just the cash, unless the prizes are real good. The vertical challenged one (gENE or is it Jane) isn't ......
The WAR is always on the same week, unless it isn't...... like last year.

ecpunk nice to know at least someone cares about us outcasts over here where the sun dips into the sea. Or not.

Last edited:

Jon

Supporting Member
SLO, I do care, but probably for selfish reasons :). In case I want to come to the rally, I need to know where to show. I also like to be organized. Its a curse.

So when is it, tentatively at least.

SLOmofo

May 9th-17th ish. I think. Some, like me, get there (where ever it is this year) the first day of vacation and leave the last day. There wasn't a WAR last year cuz of NO WATER at Lake Shasta and then no one stepped up as Supreme holder of the cattle prod.
I'm holding everyone responsible for me not having a vacation last year because of it.
I'm not responsible for my own actions so it can't be my fault...ever ! :beating dead horse

Now that the West Coast Fleet Admiral has abandoned us and moooved to Tennassee us orphans are rudder less. :help

Sorry for not replying sooner, butt like I said I am not responsible................

Jon

Supporting Member
Funny story... that fleet admiral is kind of my neighbor now. Small world.

And yes, everyone drives an Allison here.

Jon

Supporting Member
I was just trying to be nice. I had no idea what you meant before :)