WAR 2017

Ally03 200xs

Any events planned for the week? (Prop testing, lunch run,etc...) I should be able to meetup for a couple of days.

NorCAlly

Hey Neil, I ran into Gordon over the weekend, and he said you'd both be coming out to WAR 2017. I see your signature now says 300xs. You'll be running in the big boy class with Donny. This should be fun to watch. I'm working on a schedule now and will have that out by this weekend. Anything you delta rats or folks coming from out of town want to see or do, post it and I'll try to put into the schedule somewhere.

dubmoney

Donny's 300 is is barely 300 I'm thinking more like 245. Plus that Bullet slows it down. :p

DONNY

Hahah you maybe be right. I think is more like 225 that was last year. And I think I was faster than you:)

NorCAlly

Here's a list for dinner cooking duties for the week. Copy the list and paste in your post with your selected date, your name and what you plan to cook. There's no grocery stores anywhere near the Delta, so you might want to get groceries in Sacramento or Stockton before you get to B&W. The rooms have refrigerators.

1. Monday: George & Frank - Hot dogs, hamburgers, potato and macaroni salad, pork and beans and beer.
  2. Tuesday:
  3. Wednesday:
  4. Thursday:
  5. Friday:
  6. Saturday:

dubmoney

I will do Steaks again on Friday or Saturday night. Garlic bread, Salad, some kind of potato.

NorCAlly

Here's a list for dinner cooking duties for the week. Copy the list and paste in your post with your selected date, your name and what you plan to cook. There's no grocery stores anywhere near the Delta, so you might want to get groceries in Sacramento or Stockton before you get to B&W. The rooms have refrigerators.

1. Monday: George & Frank - Hot dogs, hamburgers, potato and macaroni salad, pork and beans and beer.
  2. Tuesday:
  3. Wednesday:
  4. Thursday:
  5. Friday: Whitney - Steak, Garlic bread, Salad, some kind of potato
  6. Saturday:

mmalinao

Damn, the turkey shoot is on Thursday. No fishing that weekend? I might be able to smoke some shoulders on Thursday night and bring them on Friday to reheat on Saturday if you guys are down with pulled pork sandwiches?

NorCAlly

Since we don't have a bass tournament permit, this is an informal fishing derby with tournament rules. I'm asking the delta rats to pair up with folks coming in from out of town. The California Delta is a paradise of large mouth bass, but it's like fishing in the ocean with tidal influence and long days of hardship unless you know how to pull the plentiful lunkers out of their haunts. Mid-May should be moving the Delta in to post spawn, which is a whole other story.

West Coast Bull

2. Tuesday: Mike ..tofu turkey and kale salad with imtation crab and a chocolate cake with no chocolate no carb gluten free dessert
  3. Wednesday:
  4. Thursday:
  5. Friday: Whitney - Steak, Garlicbread, Salad, some kind of potato
  6. Saturday:

West Coast Bull

California Delta May 13 through 21st at B&W Resort (916-777-6161)
(1) George--- Allison. ------ Cabin #15
(2) Bob ----- Stroker
(3) Gary------Allison
(4) Whitney------Allison
(5) Mike-----Stroker-------cabin #17. ........Tuesday 16th to Saturday 20th
(6) John R------Allison
(7). Donny ---- Bullet. -------cabin #17
(8) Kenrick----- Allison
(9) Mike malino------Allison
(10) Lars------Alliso ------cabin #17
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)

Last edited:

West Coast Bull

Copy & paste
Let get the rooms reserved and post the dates you will be with us , so we know what to plan and cook for the day.
Should be good times. Delta and B&W is a great place for a WAR rally. Is everyone's boat still running?

NorCAlly

Where's slomofo??!! The sac o cats gonna be runnin by WAR 2017? Donny said he'll make sure you remember his margaritas this year.

NorCAlly

Let get the rooms reserved and post the dates you will be with us , so we know what to plan and cook for the day.
Should be good times. Delta and B&W is a great place for a WAR rally. Is everyone's boat still running?
Got my room reserved the 15th - 21st. My boat is in the shop still. Boatmasters has the hull, mid section and lower end and Mr. Jay Smith has the powerhead. Jay's working hard to get the motor turned around with enough time to get it shipped back to Drew and co. at Boatmasters and put backed together in time for WAR. If all works out well, I'll have it back in time for break in before WAR. If not, I'm gonna have to roll with you Stroker and Bullet guys since y'all ride solo most of the time.:D

dubmoney

I got a new Lower unit put on yesterday, took it out, and now needs a new stator. Anybody know where to get one?

West Coast Bull

Why would anyone want a Allison? If you can't keep them running. Maybe that's why Lares is so quite, his boat must be down. I think I need to book a fishing trip with the purple champion.