WAR 2016

West Coast Bull

That's why the Stroker guys go fishing. You know how them Allison guy just talk about how fast there boats are if it had the right pitch prop or a 6 volt trolling motor on the bow bla bla bla " I took a finger nail file to the pad and got a 8th of MPH". Bla bla. Sounds like fun!
See you and Chris on Tuesday

dubmoney

Oh panda ya I am one of those "allison guys" Does anyone have a hydromotive 4 blade or a mazco RE3 that would work on my boat. I am think 28 pitch is what would work best. Is there a boat ramp at the salt creek resort, or do we drive a bit to launch boats? I will be there Thursday evening through sunday. What night can I contribute to a dinner?

West Coast Bull

Whitney only if you leave your boat at home. Lol
Do you have the fat or small prop shaft ? We usually have a table full of props and hubs. The ramp is within walking distance to the cabins .

fastglass1

I think I have both the Fat and Small shaft Flow-Torque hubs that I can bring.

I also have both a 30 Performer 3 blade and a 30 Performer 4 blade. I also have a 28 Performer 3 but it has a crack in the blade. Should bring it and drop it off at Phil's.

dubmoney

How do i tell wheather I have a fat or skinny shaft? LOL! All the girls tell me its fat:LMAO:

West Coast Bull

You take the speed of a Allison add the model number ( that's why it a 2002 or 2003 ) subtract the length of your boat , , divide the width your pad ,add how many fishing poles in your boat, times how many days on the water, add the number of props you have tried and you get fat or skinny!

dubmoney

So who is at Salt Creek now? I am headed down Thursday. Will anyone still be there? Any good stories or pictures yet?

SLOmofo

I got here Sat, leaving 22nd. John got here Sunday, he'll leave the 22nd. Unless you can't find his body...
Hey Mike I broke my motor home got it jacked up and am in the process of changing out the drive shaft parking brake unit.
John has been his obnoxious self helping, NOT! He is sitting 6' away blabbering, "The mountains are blue".

fastglass1

Headed down tomorrow morning. Should be at Salt Creek around 3:00 depending on how much time I spend at Phil's Props.

By the way, I did not have a small shaft hub.

O'Brien 21

Just spent some of the afternoon w/George & Frank---need to pump out in the morning so the boat won't drag the bottom of the lake. They are not familiar w/holding tanks.:eek: they must have a smaller bladder than I have. After I see the Dr. (for my Schizorphenia, and after my meds are adjusted for the Bud light intake, I will see you guys. I'm having a new(to me) outdrive put on the boat so that I can motate on the lake. I was planning on taking it easy on the beer on the day before my blood test----boy that went to sh***. Hopefully Gary has his MH out of the middle of the parking lot so you guys can pull in----I doubt it---That's the way he rolls:oops: Oblivious of everyone else! Well I've got to sober up for tomorrow;)

O'Brien 21

OOPS I forgot-- they stopped by for lunch----"The mountains were Blue"

fastglass1

Got this message from Donna and a link to some photos.

"Allison Boat Crew at Salt Creek Resort & RV last week. What a great group of people!
Thank you for choosing us for your get away!"

Photos

----------

SLOmofo

For myself it didn't start out well, but it did get better and better! I'll have to say I apprecheate you all but John. As we all know John can be, uh.... trying to say the least, but he is a true friend and has a good heart. Thank you again for all the help you gave me John, in my time of need. Another thank you to Gene, the bringer of the tool, without a 12 point 12mm socket nothing was going to get done, he came through too.100_1719.JPG

SLOmofo

100_1744.JPG Now for those who were giving Chris' boat as the prize for the tournament. You should know better. That boat is hers. I couldn't allow you to take it away. Start small.... finish first! This little Spot was the first fish since maybe 8 months ago, last time I went boating.

West Coast Bull

Congratulations to you Gary you are truly a "Champion " behind the wrench, on the water and at the shuffleboard. I put some photos up on the Stroker Facebook page (I don't know how to put pics here)