War 2014

stoker

from an outsider looking in,i vote CFW
someone needs to do a rain dance between now and then tho..
the 1/4 mile cove side (north) is not open to public from sept to May,but can be rented for private partys and group rates.Prob have to move fast on this tho,i can find out what weekends are open in May??

robert

What day and month will War 2014 take place? I still think Lake Mead or Mohave could be fun in spite of the potential rough water. I can get us good rates at a few hotels near the lake.

Gary, what is your opinion. Are most of the boaters coming from a long distance from either lake? If so I can understand another venue.
Robert

fastglass1

I think it is the week of May 11 - 18. A bit earlier this year due to Momorial Day being on the 26th.

There is usually one boat from Oregon and one from Washington. Due to time-off constraints, anything further south than the Delta is out for me.

badbait

Robert, I'm not sure who is in charge this year and maybe that person hasn't been picked yet, but I would have to agree with fastglass that we would loose people if you went any further south. I think if we were to be traveling a distance it would only be fair to go north and accomodate the guys that have been attending for years from Oregon and Washington. Just my thoughts on the subject. You should join us next year.

SLOmofo

Not sure but I think I'm the furthest south in Atascadero, Ca. and I agree with stinkbait. It takes me 4 or 5 hours to get to B&B at the Delta and about 8 hours to Lost Wages, NV.