WAR 2012. May 14-20

O'Brien 21

I think that instead of a water cooler that this year we'll need a (clean) 30 gl barrel for wed night. Great weather 80+

We'll have to watch Donny & Trojan Larry. You do know why he's called TROJAN Larry!

Darn it's good to be back!!!!!!!!!!

badbait

Great Donny, looking forward to seeing you.

I got a call from Larry today and he has gotten busy and can't get away because of a couple of projects that he is working on. He really feels bad about not making the Rally.

badbait

Mr. O'Brien is Keith going to sneek down to the Rally so that you have a fishing partner and we have a good cook?

Last edited:

Trojanlarry

O'Brien........... its a ribbed Trojanlarry and dont YOU forget it!!

Sorry I cant make it........ i will sure be thinking about the fun I am missing. Have a great time and be safe

fastglass1

Finally back from China. Going to call today to see about a place to stay. Driving down on Tuesday but I will need to return on Friday. Looking forward to some down time as work has been gettingin the way of fishing and running the boat.

See you guys soon.

O'Brien 21

T.L. we're going to miss your good natured ribs or is thaat ribbing? It's always nice to get to gether and have fun. Good luck in your projects.

West Coast Bull

Had a great time at the rally. It was good to see you all agin and nice to see then NEW ally even though she is a little slow and a bit wobbly at high speeds it is good to have her in the pack. * *Good food lots of beer great weather more beer lots of small fish and tequila and beer, be safe and see you next at

fastglass1

My partner and I had a great time at the rally. Wish we could have stayed longer. It was great seeing everyone again and I look forward to next year.

O'Brien 21

T.L., We really missed you and you were all we talked about. How much we missed your and your good-natured kidding. It just wasn't the same. I even had a special lige jacket (sort of) for you christened by Alli my new dog.