WAR 2012. May 14-20

propmanjay

Sorry to say that I can't make the rally this year. My new job can't give me the time off. I know what I will be missing, You guys have fun and be safe.

I would like to come up with my boat for just 2-3 days. I plan on sleeping in the back of my truck. Would be fun to try to go FAST!
Bill E. Sr.

badbait

Sounds good Bill, I think you will enjoy the Rally. You'll find that there is more to it than just going fast. I have made some lasting friendships over the years and this is the time that we get back together and lie to each other and drink a few beers. It's one of my favorite weeks of the year.

O'Brien 21

:gasp OK YOU GUYS NOW YOU CAN KNOCK OFF ALL THE CHATTER!!!!:punch HE'S BACK WITH A VENGANCE LOOK OUT!

O'Brien 21

This message is for the "boatless"one. I am taking back the 1 nice thing I said about you 7 years ago! Now that I am able to defend myself when you guys pick on me :very sad :very sad you better be nice. I can't believe it's been almost 2 yrs since "she" screwed up my account, and it's taken me this long to get it squared away w/service provider etc. What a :mad: mess..
Anyway, I'm back--now all I have to do is change my handle?? does anyone know how to do that? Maybe I ---nevermind. See I can spin one like ol slowmo!:blah blah blah

badbait

Cooking Assignments

Gene in case you hadn't noticed I signed you and your new girlfriend up to cook dinner
on Saturday evening.

Sunday-----Bill-Burgers and Beer

Monday-----Bill and John-Chicken, Salad, and Beer

Tuesday----Mike

Wednesday-Lars

Thursday---Bill-Lasagna, Salad, and Beer

Friday------John-Steaks, Salad and Beer

Saturday---Shorty and his helper Slim Pickens

If you need to swap cooking nights let me know.

fastglass1

Well my schedule has changed but I am still planning on being there for a few days. I am in Orlando Florida today and leave tomorrow for a week in China then back home on May 2nd (hopefully).

If all goes well, I will be heading to the rally on Tuesday the 15th but can only stay until Friday morning. I will have to wait until I get back from China to make my reservation.

O'Brien 21

While Bad bait was sleeping, the lake came up another couple feet. We are only inches from the top! I will be tying the houseboat to the trees on shore. I guess I could add that I enjoyed seeing Bill at your deposition yesterday( boy your eye and cheek were really twitching---stress from lying?). Anyway guys, we are really looking forward to a great week on shasta lake. I'm not going to miss charging up those sloughs one bit!:gasp:gasp

badbait

O'Brien 21, is that you shorty? I don't understand your post but it's good to see you posting again. Maybe you should try cutting back a little on your meds. Or wait until they kick in. Let me know the day and time your going to be there so that we can have someone there to help you tie up.

O'Brien 21

Yes I got the heater fixed. As a matter of fact, I've had a couple new ones installed. They work a heck of alot better than the old one. A lot less maintance and always ready when ya want to warm up.

I had a dream (nightmare) that old SloMo was driving the boat,fiddling with mixture controls, that I don't have, adjusting the timing, also which I don't have, and didn't see a big log in front of us. Had the choice of hitting the log or going aground. We hit the log. He said "I didn't see it"------well no s***! I was going to allow him the pleasure but I think I just changed my mind.

Last edited: