Wanted 150 Promax

mragu

Would like to find a needle in a haystack.
I would like to find a 1998 150Hp 15" SS Promax.
If someone has a powerhead I will locate the rest but prefer to buy a complete motor

aaronmt

And I can assure you its a very strong 150 for sure, actually a very surprizing motor. Seems they are few and far between for sure.

merc2five

Would like to find a needle in a haystack.
I would like to find a 1998 150Hp 15" SS Promax.
If someone has a powerhead I will locate the rest but prefer to buy a complete motor
Good luck & a good choice

mragu

And I can assure you its a very strong 150 for sure, actually a very surprizing motor. Seems they are few and far between for sure.
aaron, are you referring to a motor you have or silverbullets motor?

mragu

looks just like this one on the back of mine
stop teasing me!:banghead:smile

thats the one I am looking for

don't you need a bigger motor on your boat?:smile

I have a 1988 Hydrostream Viper that has never been rigged. Its essentially a brand new boat.

Maybe I should not have mentioned that on an Allison site.:idiot

aaronmt

Yep thats the motor im refering to.Its Silverbullets, there very strong for a 150, I think the 150hp rateing is a lil on the low side for those motors for sure.

mragu

Yep thats the motor im refering to.Its Silverbullets, there very strong for a 150, I think the 150hp rateing is a lil on the low side for those motors for sure.

Could you post or pm pics, hours and price. Only interested in 15" offshore mid though. THanks, Mike

bigtis

Mike, I can put you together a 150 promax ss. I got some promax cowls, but can put on an Alien cowl if mandatory. could sell you complete mota, powerhead, mid, minus lower, with lower, you decide. I've got 3 15" mids right now, and my freind Elmo has a to my knowledge stock never apart with around like 50-60 hrs 150 promax. he wants a big ol mota. if ya wanna work something out, let me know.