Trolling Motor

hack02

Minn Kota Maxxum 50 SC. Foot controlled, 12 volt, 50 pounds of thrust. 45 inch shaft. Looks new, works perfectly. I took it off my boat and went with a hand controlled unit. 100 bucks plus shipping. I can bring it to the Rally if anyone is interested. Thanks.

mtolley

would this be enough to push a xtb21 around with? how much shipping to florence sc 29505. thanks! mt

hack02

I would say it would pull a 21 around fine but it probably depends on how you use it, ie. how much you fish and how much current and such. For a serious fisherman, it is probably not enough. I just play fish and use a TM more for moving the boat around at docks more than anything. I took this one off because I like a hand controlled model and actually went down to a 40 pound model. My boat is an 02 though.
I don't know how old it is, it was on my boat when I bought it. It does look really new, no scratches or beat up. It has a serial number but no date on it. I'll try and get Chummy to come over and take a picture of it and get it posted.

mtolley

im like you,i play fish. the empty hull weight on my boat is 790lbs.(empty as NOTHING in it) my other boat has a 12/24 50lb on it and it weighs as much as the truck! and haas no problem play fishing all day. let me know the shipping, ill probably take it. putiing this thing together as least expensively as possible, but still have nice ,clean reliable stuff on it. picked up a good running 2.5 200xri today for 700 bucks! how far are you from augusta? have to go there soon to pick up part for my truck. mt