Titus 200 case w/ all brand new sportmaster internals, 1:87 (15 inch drive shaft)

hullbilly

Guys, this ain't your average 200 case. Here's the details.

*Big bearing 200 case bought brand new from mercury in 2010
*Case shipped to Titus Grisham, Custom Marine & Welding
*Cone placement, torque tab, skeg profile, and water inlet profile and placement were all designed for maximum performance on an allison, but will work great on any boat for that matter
*Brand new Sportmaster 1:87 gears and all other internals installed, including shafts! If you've ever priced this stuff from merc, you know how stupid that price tag was!
*Components installed, with correct gear lash and the whole 9 by the best mechanic I know of. I witnessed the installation and all gear settings. There are a few installation tricks to make this case very fast.

I'm embarrased to admit that I've got close to $5K in this case, so it will not be your typical $1500 used case. What it is though, is the best my money could buy and with the most specific drag racing knowledge by myself and some other very elite champions! It is bulletproof!

Oh yeah, it's been in the water twice since build completion!!

$3,000

I don't visit this site very often, so please call 409-719-2221.

Thanks,
Mark

h2oskiier30

No, my buddy Stanton did. It has been shipped. I think he told me last night he should get it Tuesday.

Allyfishing

He'll be at the Ally Rally?? Cool....better tell him to sleep with one eye open at nite!!:big grin

My sporty is getting worked on and I figured it would make a great spare.