Time for a new fender

GotMyAlly

Anybody got the number for Boatmate? Time for a new fender. When my brother went to park the truck after launching yesterday morning, he took a corner too sharp and caught my fender on the back edge of somebody elses trailer. I could have choked the little punk. Anybody replaced one of the SS fenders? How much work is involved. Looks like a bolt on part to me.

GotMyAlly

So far I'm not too impressed with Boatmate's customer service. I left a voicemail for Owen at about 10 AM this morning and still haven't not heard back. Called two more times since and asked for the parts dept. and both times I got left on hold for 15 minutes.

Yellowallison

Leave Owen a message he will call ya back.. ASAP!

I've bought piles of crap from him.. He's ah good guy!
:!:

but Dang GMA - yu all in a tizzy bout that fendor.. I thinkin yu need some better than sex 90mph runs.....

jus Remembeer GMA - yur be calling a TENN trailer/ welding shop.. not Walmart-Sears forgOD sakes!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GotMyAlly

Maybe Owen ain't there today. Oh well, just found out I'm flying out of town tomorrow to Pittsburg for work and I'll be there all weekend so I won't get to use the boat this weekend anyway. I'll try to get in touch with Owen when I get back.

'Nuther question.....does the fender come with the carpeted backing? Or do I have to pull that piece off my existing fender and re-attach it?

Yellowallison

Or do I have to pull that piece off my existing fender and re-attach it?

YEA yu do.. with some wood screws!

Yea...sometimes OWEN is hard to get hold of... But he will send ya what ever you need..! leave him a message/nyumbeer so he call you ya back!

also ... Tell'm Yeallrallison said to get with it . he's slackin!!

Also.. He reads the board on occasioon.........

GET R DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p :p