This Falls weatherman is FIRED!!!

RedAllison

I have decided to start a petition, whoever has been ordering the weather so far this Fall (in my best Donald Trump voice) YOUR FIRED!!!

WTH is going on? I'm sure the libbies want to blame us and tell us it's because of all the gas and 2stroke we been burnin, but this is rediculous. Tomorrow I am leaving for a week to deerhunt in MO and instead of insulated underwear and heavy equipment it looks like I should carry my golfbag and sunscreen. THIS SUCKS!!!

And then to top it off, I'm sure the usual rut will be so weakened by the high temps, the full moon and the ANKLE DEEP acorn crop up there this year too the point that... lol what am I bitchin about? The conditions look about as bad as they can be yet that hasn't stopped a single one of us from packin up and headin up there! :wink:
RA

ps
BUT the weatherman is STILL fired!!! :evil:

GotMyAlly

It may suck for huntin', but I'm LOVIN' IT! Best fall fishin' I've had in several years!

Is it summer yet?

B

BP

I hear you guys...I will be down in So. Illinois, Ohio River Valley, for the first season and may be packing my Alli for the hunting trip.

Yellowallison

RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knwo what your saying.................

All my boats are pushed in the garage and i've been blowin dust off my GUNs , 4 wheelers, dogs, and ready for Hunting season to start Saturday here in Florida..

LAND OF THE SUNSHINE!

YEA I'm gunna look funny SATURDAY with my QUICKSILVER shorts on , ALLY tank top, and my snake BOOTS laced UP standin on top of my dog box!

RedAllison

Dear God I hope no one gets a picture of that Scottie. The mental image alone might force me to seek professional help!!!

:p
RA