They FINALLY got that sumbeech!!!

RedAllison

:D :D :D
YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! The FBI just arrested (while on the floor of the capitol no less!) 4 of our crooked state senators here in TN and one of which is THE most crooked sumbeech that has EVER held office.

TN State Senator John Ford is going DOWN!!! The ignorant SOB has been in office waaaaaaaaaaaay to long and has been getting away with literal murder. NOW the bastard has done it though. He (and the 3 others) were picked up a couple hours ago for accepting money (over $50k in Fords case) from a company setup by the FBI in Atlanta. The company solicited Ford for favors in lawmaking and influence within TN laws and especially in doing business with the state (they wanted to become state contractors so naturally Ford took money for that!). The ignorant SOB was quoted in the indictment as telling an undercover FBI agent posing as a company official, "If you are FBI I will kill you and no-one will know about it!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

na na na na, na na na na, hey hey hey GOODBYE!!! :twisted:
RA

ps
Johns nephew U.S. Rep. Harold Ford Jr is proposing running for Senator Bill Frist's seat next time around. The entire Ford family of Memphis (with the exception of Harold Jr. he actually seems decent) has had their hands in local and state politics and built their entire fortune on exactly such activities as this dumbass was FINALLY caught on today. AMEN and I doubt the dumbass will serve one day in jail but at least he will be THROWN from office. No matter how much his constituents (inner-city Memphis) want him to continue in office (he is a ranking member on the Ways and Means as well as the Welfare and Childrens committees) the law prevents felons from seeking or holding office... ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST! 8)

hack02

I read about it in the paper today. He boasted to one of the undercover agents, "You are talking to the guy that makes the deals". The paper said over three decades Ford has lost paternity lawsuits, given a political job to a girlfriend, been successfully sued for sexual harassment, and a Federal Grand jury is investigating 429000.00 he received from a consulting company with financial ties to the state Medicade program. He sounds like a dandy for sure.

RedAllison

Hack this guy is a walking poster boy for CRIMINAL POLITICIANS and a downright SCUMBAG person in general! He has been in and out of court since 1980. What gripes most of the folks in TN is that he is the chairman of the committee that handles childrens welfare and health insurance, YET the sob was hauled into court lastyear for more child support by his girlfriend. He makes no qualms about supporting two households, one for a girlfriend and their kids and one for his wife and their kids. NEITHER of the homes are in even in his senate district. He serves the inner-city area of Memphis yet lives in the posh suburbs. In 1990 he fired a gun into the window of a trucker here in Jackson as they were goin down I-40, he walked of course. He was sued by a former secretary for harrassement which was settled. And he was successfully sued by another woman who had another child with him (WAS proven to be his). He was ticketd by a TN State Trooper at 95 in a 65 and he only has legal reason to speed while the senate is in session, of course the senate was NOT in session at the time! I also know a trooper here in town that stopped him for speeding on the way back home (going back to Memphis from Nashville OBVIOUSLY meant he wasn't in session with the senate) too which Ford became VERY mad and actually used his cell phone to call the TN public Service Commissioner (who is in charge of such depts as the State Troopers) and demanded the citing trooper be repremanded. LOL but that trooper is one TOUGH sob and has been on the force in high rank for a LONG time and I am sure when it was all said and done he was given a high five and a slap on the back.

This latest sweep (dubbed operation TN Waltz by the FBI) began as a result of other legislatures complaining about Fords "consultant work" for a company in charge of handling the dental billing for TN Care. Ford said it had NOTHING to do with TN and was strictly for consultancy he had done for the company in Pennsylvania. LMAO the CEO of the company lately testified that Fords work was STRICTLY for TN and had NEVER been for anyother states!

Ford actually spent the night in jail lastnight. All the other politicians made bail and went home yesterday. But Ford was held overnight until he went before a Federal judge in Memphis this morning. His bail was only put at $2k but he was taken into court in handcuffs and legirons LMMFAO! :lol: He was then issued one of those legbands and is basically confined too home arrest until another court date. LMAO again, if you think I am enjoying this you are RIGHT!!! :wink:

THIS particular scumbag has had this coming ALONG time. He has been ducking, lying and getting away with such crap because he always plays the "race card" but even that wont save his bacon this time. He has made enough people mad and was putting the other polticians in a terrible light.

I just can't wait until he gets put away (like I said he told an undercover FBI agent that he would KILL him if he wasn't real. The additional and worst charges he is facing right now is threatening a witness and conspiracy) and then after being found guilty I will laugh my freakin arse off again if and when the IRS comes calling for all that money he took under the table and didn't report it!!! :p :p :p It's always the "good ol IRS" that gets the nastiest criminals in the end...

I emailed Ford yesterday congratulating him for getting his due and told him to try not to shoot any windows out on the way to jail and to remember NOT to drop the soap!

Yesterday all the libbie press and politicians were saaaaaaad and had faces as long as mules and were stating how bad a day it was in TN. HELL yesterday was one of THE best days in this states history. We FINALLY got rid of that sumbeech John Ford!!! 8)
RA

RedAllison

LAA this guy is beyond a Democrat, Republican or ANYTHING other than a scumbag, loser, thief that FINALLY got his.

NEWSFLASH: Today Senator Ford resigned! LMAO even Fox News showed the tape of him taking $10k from an undercover FBI agent (posing as the head of the false company "E-Cycle") for political consideration. The final nail in the coffin was when he drafted legislation that would benefit E-Cycle and the Feds wanted extra proof of his working on their behalf so they asked him to withdraw the bill because the company might soon be bought out! :wink: He withdrew it a couple weeks ago and WALLA here we go!!!!

RA