The next VICTIM !!!!!

hack02

I'd hate to think I had to buy groceries for that one defensive lineman you guys have. He's around 380 or something like that. He'd be a load for a fishing partner too.

SHADOW2.4

He's a HOSS that's for sure :beer: Freaky thing is the athletic ability he has to be that size......he can do a 360' in the air and DUNK a basketball :gasp

It should be a good game.....I think BAMA will control the lines, but Ga has the better QB and may be able to pick our secondary apart :confused

hack02

That was a butt whippin plain and simple. Ala's remaining schedule is very favorable for a good finish. Congrats Tide.

john4utvols

They sure looked like the #1 team in the nation, but don't pull a Fl. this weekend. I haven't seen OK play so I'm not sure about them, but in my opinion Ga should have been the #1 team instead of USC. I believe once your ranked #1 you should stay there until your beat, or put back in the strength of schedule. quit taking these bias reporters opinion on who should be #1. If you put SOS back in the mix then the SEC will still have 5 teams in the top 10.