starting @*%&*#

West Coast Bull

Jay would like us to keep posting..:big grin
so who do you think look at the computer more Gene or Gary ? :LMAO:
and I here gas will be under $2.00 a gl. for 91. :at the bar

GFinch

Since you asked!
We started out Saturday about 11:00 headed to Nacimento lake for a weekend of fishing, we didn't make it!
With the motor home loaded and the Champion in tow, we entered the freeway and got just out of town. I felt a slight tug and knew something wasn't right, looked in the mirrors and detected what I thought was a little smoke from the right hand side probably from the trailer. Can't see the trailer usually unless were on a corner. Dropped speed to 30 and hugged the edge of the road until we came to a safe/wide enough spot to pull off the road.
Leaf spring broke, axle kicked back, tire tore up the fender and step portion behind it. Tire was the cause of smoke.
Jacked up the frame and shoved a leveling block we use for the motor home between the frame and axle. Pushed the axle foward and used the anchor rope to hold the axle in place.
Crept back on the freeway and made it to the overpass, came back home. All told probably a 7 mile round trip. Could have been alot worse!

GFinch

Can toooo. It has an OMcease on it also. All that extra weight.

Here's a ? Where can I buy 2 1/2' square U bolts for this axle?

R

Redding XB21

Gary, you need to find a good, reliable mechanic to do some PM on your equipment,(just the stuff still running). :big grin We know that mon-fri you are way too busy on the keyboard conversing with SloMoFo.

I hope there was no damage to the boat or trailer during your misshap,I guess this is one more thing to keep an eye on:sad.

Mr. Mikeieieie, it looks like will have 3 Strokers this year, hopefully all of them will be running, at least 1 Bullet, Cougar, STD, and lots of Allisons. It will be good to have so many, new to some of us, guys attending.
We're going to have a great time--again:smile
Judging by the # of guys attending, we might need more rooms. There is always room for Ron with Lars and his Dad. If we run out of reserved rooms Jody said she would save more!

GFinch

R

Redding XB21

Not bad for for someone fishing out of a champlaine. Man you got to get that Allison running and fishing:gone fishing:gone fishing:gone fishing

R

Redding XB21

Is that a "Killer XXXXX cat"? I've heard of them, but that's the first one I've seen. Holy Cow