Started a Facebook page...

MWest77

I started a new Facebook page for friends in the mid south area who love fishing and boating. Got 22 members the first day and I'm real excited about it. It's called Haulin' Bass Fishing Club if anyone is interested. I hope to plan some get togethers at Pickwick before long and maybe have some cookouts and fishing tourneys just for fun. Hopefully this page will bring us together a little more and our tips and tricks will benefit everyone in the group. Mike West:laughing

SmallJaw

I started a new Facebook page for friends in the mid south area who love fishing and boating. Got 22 members the first day and I'm real excited about it. It's called Haulin' Bass Fishing Club if anyone is interested. I hope to plan some get togethers at Pickwick before long and maybe have some cookouts and fishing tourneys just for fun. Hopefully this page will bring us together a little more and our tips and tricks will benefit everyone in the group. Mike West:laughing
I don't have a facebook account but I think it would be a lot of fun to have a Pickwick get together. Count me in on that Michael.:wink

MWest77

If anyone else is interested in hooking up at Pickwick soon, shoot me a message. We'll get something planned. I would like to get together at the lake and grill some burgers then cut out for some fun on the lake.